Some days I want to tell everyone everything, and than there are days that I could care less about telling anyone anything. I don't understand how i go from one to the other, deciding rather or not to write a new blog, but for the last week and a half I have not written one single post. I don't get it.
So for whats happening, for the last week and a half it's been all the normal stuff. What's normal... Well here it goes, for us normal this month means...
-Bob wakes up goes to work
-the girls wake up mommy drags out of bed slowly and I mean slow
-mommy fixes 2 drinks and 2 bowls of cereal
-girls watch cartoons while eating breakfast, while mommy tries to rest her eyes more
-mommy runs bath water for girls
-girls take a bath
-mommy gets girls dressed
-mommy takes a shower
-mommy gets dressed
-mommy does girls hair and places socks and shoes on girls
-mommy and girls go run any errands for that day
-come home girls play
-mommy does housework
-mommy cooks lunch
-daddy comes home for lunch
-eat lunch
-mommy cleans up kitchen from lunch
- Bri goes down for a nap
-mommy and Bren do school work
-Bren goes down for nap
-read Bible
-mommy does more house work
-girls wake from nap
-daddy comes home from work
-family time, talk about what happened during the day
-get kids ready for the gym
-go to the gym/workout
-come home mommy cooks supper
-eat supper
-mommy cleans kitchen after supper
-girls get in bath tub/take bath
-girls play with mommy and daddy
-bedtime for the girls
-more housework
-sit down and relax/watch some TV (usually around 8:00-9:00 pm)
-mess around on the computer
-bedtime
Somewhere along the way, I find time to check my emails, play Triumph on myspace, change diapers, and tell my babies and my husband how much I love them...
THIS IS OUR NORMAL... What is yours?
1 comment:
Wow. You're busy. I miss the days of having little kids and having a "routine". I often find myself praying for the Lord to GIVE me something to do. Weird, I know.
Post a Comment