Monday, October 20, 2008




This past week I did not sleep every morning till 10:00 am as my 2 girls sat in front of the TV eating a bowl of dry cereal, because mommy was not motivated on bit to get out of bed a single day this past week.

On Saturday night my husband and I did not keep our children out till 12:00 am because we had a chance to hang out with some good friends, and play games, and fellowship with them. We would never do that.

I did not panic and freak out when my husband picked up my youngest after falling, because her face and hands were covered in blood, due to her gum's bleeding. I was clam... She did not fall face first with her binky in her mouth... I did not freak out one bit...





I did not have a great time playing the Wii with Alicia this weekend.

I did not bring more of the kids toys back upstairs, after vowing to keep them downstairs.

I did not contact Brady's teacher again this week, and when she told me he was doing better with his behavior at school, I was not extremely proud of him for his great improvement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sleep in until 10 everyday..

and I love playing the Wii