10.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a
better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
9.
I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as
nobody is offended by it.
8.
I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that
the bad guys will stop being bad because they now think we're good
people.
7.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us
if it will rain or not, CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt
away if I don't start driving a Prius.
6.
I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of
millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
5.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be
allowed to make profits for themselves.
They need to break even and
give the rest away to the government for redistribution as IT sees fit.
4.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals
need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit kooks that
would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.
3.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don't
have to hide anymore, and they start coming over here, I don't want to
have any guns in the house to fight them off with.
2.
I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry
what or whom ever I want.
1.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4%
on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same
gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
Makes Ya wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it!!!
1 comment:
I am goig to forward this to some friends! I love it!
Post a Comment