Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alot with POLITICS....

Wow so much going on with politics. You don't think it's election year do you? Are we voting in 2 weeks are something? Today I have come across so many blogs and comments on Facebook that deal with this election year. So many are concerned about so many issues. I don't even know where to start. Some are worried about Mc Cain scandals, some are worried about Obama's birth certificate, some are worried about Sarah Palin being a step away from being our President, some are worried about Biden's new comment that in the first 6 months of Obama's reign in the White House we would be fighting off other countries that will try and test us. WOW, think about it so much to worry about. I am so glad that I serve a God that tells me, "DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW, TODAY HAS ENOUGH TROUBLE OF IT'S OWN". And for those of you who don't know, let me now inform you that, that's the hardcore truth and fact. Yeah so I am concerned about the election. In fact the day of the election my face will be planted to the TV screen all night, and if a certain candidate wins the war, I mean election I will be weeping tears all night, but than the next morning I am sure I will rise and remember it's a new day, yesterday is gone and behold all things are made new. See people if you really understand what the Word of God says, not your Newsweek Magazine, not you local paper, and not CNN or FOX News at that, but IF IF IF IF you remember what the WORD OF GOD says, than worry will not be at the top of your list for this campaigning season. See people we all know bad things are going to happen as we draw near to the end of time, it's in the Bible, go read it for yourself. So in this time of "bad things happening" why are you so surprised. Do we think God is surprised? Each time I begin to think about all the bad stuff I than remember that in God's Word He gives us hope! Hope to one day leave this earth behind and live with Him forever! Hope to forever worship at His feet! Hope to see Him, you know the ONE, not "the one" Oprah refers to, but THE ONE that has saved you from your sin and has forgiven you. So just keep in mind this election season the Hope we all have in our Savior Jesus Christ. Base all your decisions off of Him and you will have nothing to worry about as you cast your vote this coming November! Now how cool is that!!!!

No comments: