Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mommy Is Proud Of Her Son!!!

Thank you Grandma Garringer for the cake
Brady and Proud Daddy
Pastor Kenny and Brady
Brady getting ready
After Brady was baptized


Well here we go... today is kinda a sad day... Brady has been here for the last two months and now it's time for him to return to his mom's... No matter how often we do this, it's always a sad moment.. I am so proud of Brady... This summer has been amazing... We have done alot with him... His sister's always enjoy being with him.

There are alot of things to be proud of Brady for, but most of all I am proud that he is growing in his relationship with God. Brady is only seven now but he is beginning to understand alot of the Bible and about being apart of the family of God...

Recently Brady choose to get baptized in water... I was a little hesitant about him doing this but after prayer, God showed me that I should not be a hindrance in his christian walk... I am so proud that Brady is listening to the voice of God and obeying his commands... I ask the Lord everyday to keep my children in his arms. I pray my children will always love the Lord and always follow Him ALL the days of their lives....

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm proud of you too, Brady!

It was great seeing you guys and spending some time with you guys. "Boom" sure loved playing with Brady. That time just flew by.

Is Brendlee back home?