Summer is in full swing at the Wolf household! I always get excitment during the summer when I know Brady will be home with us. This is when we feel like a real family! All year we feel we are missing out on so much when Brady is not around but during the summer, it's the 6 of us and thats the way we like it!
Our summer has already been filled with a backyard campout, backyard cookouts, ballgames, swimming in waterholes. Much more is to come, we plan our summer to be filled with many many lifrelong memories! Camping, Canoeing, Silver Dollar City, the girls being flowergirls in their Uncle Findley's wedding, trip to Kansas City, and trip to St Louis (our mini vacation) and many more ballgames! I feel beyond blessed as we begin this summer knowing that God has great things in store for us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment