Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Starting of School

We made it past our first 2 days of school!!! Brendlee is in Kindergarten and Brilynn is in K-4. Both of the girls have had amazing days at ECS and are really enjoying learning. I am so proud of Brilynn, her teacher told me both days how great she is doing. I have to admitt I have been very nervous about her going to school, but all my fears have been eased with the last 2 days Go Brilynn!!! Today Brendlee had her first playground injury, a black eye, along with a blackened cheek bone. She was such a tough cookie and of course did not even cry about it till she saw her father. Such thankful to be married to a man that my own daughter feel comfortable sharing their hurts and boo boos with knowing that he will care and take care of them. What an emotional last 2 days but ones that will forever be in my memory.

No comments: